Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Finding Closure.......and Peace

Today I will finally get "closure". That's supposed to be a good thing, right?  Finally bringing something to a close that has been lingering around for far too long? Closure is usually bittersweet, though. There's a reason it's lingered.........

Still, it's the "sweet" part that I am determined to focus on today. I have finally come to a place of peace about this and know that "moving forward" is necessary and good for me now. Though I'm still not certain I get the whole big picture of what God is doing in this, I just keep believing He is doing something and since I know that He is good all the time, I trust that He will indeed bring something good out of even this mess. I am thankful that already He has done a very mighty work within me in just bringing me to this point of finding peace in the closure.

Probably still won't get through this day without some tears, though.......

No comments:

Post a Comment